All rooms at The Palms Cliff House Inn are ocean front, sitting 40 back from the cliff edge. The inn sits 100 feet above the ocean overlooking Pohakumanu Bay. We have been blessed with a view that looks out onto Hawaii's natural beauty, you will see no other building or development.
The Palms Cliff House Inn
Perched cliffside 100 feet above Pohakumanu Bay and looking out over the Pacific Ocean our 3.5 acre private estate is the perfect quiet location from which to base your Big island adventures. Only 15 from Hilo Town and 45 min. from either Volvano National Park or Waimea. Known for our old Hawaiian feel, romantic setting, and breathtaking views you will certainly feel the warmth of our aloha as we welcome you first as guests, and depart as friends.
: 808-963-6076 : 866-963-6076
28-3514 Mamalahoa Hwy
Honomu, HI 96728
View map of area
Recently featured in United Airlines HEMISPHERES magazine in syndicated column "Three Perfect Days" we think you'll agree that our Inn is the perfect location from which to explore Hawaii Island. Voted 5 years as East Hawaii's Best B&B. Ranked as one of 30 Great US Inns, and 50 Most Romantic Places to Stay in the World by Travel+Leisure Magazine. Our secluded 3.5 acre Victorian oceanfront estate features lush tropical gardens, spectacular ocean and bay views, high tea on Saturdays, Lomi Lomi Pohaku massage, fireplaces and more. Step back in time. Come experience the mystery, beauty, and allure of old Hawai'i. Come experience The Palms Cliff House Inn.
Aloha, John & Michele Gamble
- Located 15 minutes North of Hilo at Honomu, near Akaka Falls. Between the 13 and 14 mile markers on Hwy. 19. Overlooking the ocean.
- We offer 8 luxuriously appointed rooms. Please see our website for complete details on the amenities offered in each suite.
- $219 to $449 depending on length of stay and choice of suite. Please check our website at: www.palmscliffhouse.com for current and special rates.
- We serve a hot plated gourmet breakfast from 7:30 to 9:00 A.M. each morning. Coffee and tea are available starting at 7:00 A.M. If you prefer, a continental breakfast is available in your suite between 9:00a.m. and 10:00 A.M.
- We are the perfect site for your wedding, reception, or vow renewal ceremony. Please see our website for more information.
Cable/Satellite TV Fireplace Hot-Tub Innkeeper onsite Internet Access King Bed On-site Activities Private Bath Private Lanai
- Currently we accept VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club International, American Express, Discover and JCB cards. Room reservations are made on a first-come basis. Room deposits must be received to reserve your stay. Room deposits are 50% of the anticipated room rate for the duration of your stay with us. Balance is due upon arrival. We have a 20-day cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation prior to 20-days before your arrival, your deposit, less a 10% ($50.00 minimum) cancellation fee, will be returned to you. If you cancel within 20-days of your arrival, your deposit will be forfeited. Late arrivals, no shows within 4 days of arrival, or early departures will be charged for the full length of the reservation. Reservations may be rescheduled without penalty prior to the 20-day period.
Diners Club JCB American Express Cash Discover Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
: John & Michele
28-3514 Mamalahoa Hwy
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at The Palms Cliff House Inn? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with The Palms Cliff House Inn. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 43456 times. Modified: 02/20/2012