Bay House B And B
Luxurious oceanfront home nestled on a cliff overlooking Hilo Bay
: 808-961-6311 : 888-235-8195
42 Pukihae Street
Hilo, HI 96720
View map of area
Experience paradise on spectacular Hilo Bay.
Convenient and secluded - casual luxury - the Bay House has it all. Comfortably nestled in a serene jungle setting, perched above beautiful Hilo Bay and just across the "Singing Bridge" from historic Hilo Town.
In the morning carry fresh goodies and coffee from our sumptuous breakfast buffet to your private lanai overlooking the Bay.
Stroll across the Wailuku River to discover crafts and locally grown flowers and produce at the farmers and artisans market. Explore parks, museums and botanical and return along the black sand beach to watch the surfers and fishermen on Hilo Bay.
Aloha, Christine Jimenez
- Hilo Bay oceanfront, just a 5 minute walk from historic downtown Hilo.
- Spacious ocean front rooms include a king or queen bed, private full baths, oceanfront lanais, ceiling fans, cable TV, wireless access, private entry, full continental breakfast
- $150 per night, double occupancy. State taxes will be added.
- Fresh tropical fruit platter, local pastries, cereals, yogurts, hard boiled eggs, juices, milk, teas. and steaming Kona coffee served buffet-style for you to carry back to your private ocean front lanai.
- Guests common area includes couch, books, menus, refrigerator, microwave, telephone and coffee maker, umbrellas, wireless access, beach towels, private entrance and also a cliffside hot tub for guests with a panoramic view overlooking Hilo Bay
Cable/Satellite TV Hot-Tub Innkeeper onsite Internet Access King Bed Kitchen Private Bath Private Lanai Queen Bed
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, checks, and traveler's checks.
Deposit : one nights deposit plus tax by a major credit card
14 days prior to check in written notice of cancellation for full refund.
American Express Cash Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
42 Pukihae Street
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at Bay House B And B? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with Bay House B And B. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 47409 times. Modified: 10/10/2014