North Kona District
Ohi'a Park Estate
An exclusive Bed and Breakfast surrounded by huge native Hawai'ian Ohi'a trees on 3 acres of lush tropical grounds with:
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
View map of area
Our aim is to be your “home away from home”
Wir sprechen Deutsch - Nous parlons français - Parliamo italiano
Our newly opened house is more than just a great bed and breakfast. We create an environment of pampered luxury that surpasses the standard.
We focus on quality, luxurious, sustainable lodging for vacationers interested in exploring the diversity of Big Island, its rain forests, the Volcano region, the wilderness of central Big Island, the hidden treasures of the North as well as the breath-taking coasts of South and East Hawaii.
Aloha, Robert Edel
- Kailua Kona
located at around 1600ft above sea-level in a residential neighborhood; 10 minutes from down town Kona.
- Our 2-room suites are individually decorated in Island Style and range in size from 580sf. (54m2) up to 650 sf. (60m2). The bathrooms are designed in an elegant contemporary SPA-style in travertine, with showers, wood vanities with 2 glass sinks and double mirrors.
- $ 395 - 475
All our rates are based on double occupancy including continental breakfast for 2 persons per night, excl. taxes
- Continental breakfast will be served daily from 8.00am until 11.30am. Upon request a picnic basket can be provided for guests leaving for an excursion (see breakfast menu on our web-page)
- Guest lounge in the main house
- a broadly equipped indoor-gym, hot tub on the sun deck and sitting areas in our lush tropical garden are - at our guest's disposal.
- a pool table, dart board, parlor and outdoor games are available for our guest in the public areas
- our library offers a wide range of books in English and German, DVD's, and Music-CD's for guests use
- Original English-Pub
- Courtesy transportation to/from Kailua-Kona Airport
- Free on-site parking
- Free BBQ for guest's use
- Free Microwave for guest's use
- Organization of private events
- Organization of special events like Hula performances, Lei making, culture
- Booking of Inter-Island flights for guests
- Inter-Island Hotel reservations
- Restaurant reservations
- Booking of Tours and events
- Rental of beach equipment
- Booking for on-site massages / beauty-treatments
- Fax- and copier services
- Premium TV-channels/Cable TV-channels
- Free national phone calls
- Free wireless Hi-speed Internet access
- Selection of fresh fruit
- Coffee / Tea
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily maid service
- Flat screen HD-TV
- DVD-/Blue ray-player
- Radio/CD-player/iPod and MP3 docking station
- Alarm Clock
- Electronic safe (suitable for Laptop)
- Coffee Maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Rainforest and Jet shower panels
- Double wood vanities with two glass vessel sinks
- Designer Toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bath robes
- Beach towels
Cable/Satellite TV Hot-Tub Innkeeper onsite Internet Access King Bed On-site Activities Private Bath
- see our web-site (policies)
JCB American Express Cash Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at Ohi'a Park Estate? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with Ohi'a Park Estate. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 16534 times. Modified: 07/27/2012