South Kona District
Bayview Inn Bed and Breakfast
A peaceful, beautiful setting among tropical landscaped gardens, with magnificent ocean views overlooking a 40 acre macadamia nut orchard.
: 808-328-0406 : 866-265-7978
PO Box 1237
Captain Cook, HI 96704
View map of area
Aloha, and welcome to our peaceful home.
Mornings begin with birds singing, sun shining, and a tropical breakfast served on the ocean-view lanai overlooking historic Kealakekua Bay.
Take a walk through the orchard and treat yourself to all the macnuts you can eat.
Evenings are heavenly. As the sun sets over the ocean, the birds become quiet, the breeze wanes and you experience peace.
Kealakekua Bay is a marine preserve, home to colorful reef fish and spinner dolphins. Here you will experience some of the best snorkeling, diving and kayaking in all the islands. Nearby Honaunau Bay is famous for its green turtles, and the Place of Refuge national park.
Excellent local restaurants and cafes dot the main highway, two miles upslope from Bayview Inn.
Aloha, Pat Isham
- Two miles down from the main highway at Honaunau, and two miles above Kealakekua Bay, with stunning ocean and bay views.
- Four spacious guest suites, each with bathroom, and twin or queen beds. The rooms are beautifully furnished and immaculately clean, with ceiling fans and sliding glass doors opening to the ocean view lanai living area.
- From $110-$145 per night, double occupancy, plus current State taxes. Additional $15 extra person. $10 per night surcharge for stays of less than three nights.
- A generous tropical breakfast is served on the ocean-view lanai. Featuring fresh local fruit and a daily hot dish.
- WiFi internet access for laptops. The lanai is equipped with guest refrigerator and microwave, plastic cutlery and plates. Some snorkel gear is available. Please note: no smoking is permitted in the house or on the lanai.
Innkeeper onsite Internet Access Private Bath Private Lanai Queen Bed
- We accept cash, personal checks, travelers checks and VISA or Mastercard.
No cancellation fee if notified at least four weeks prior to arrival date
Cancellations made less than four weeks prior to arrival are subject to a one night charge, unless the room can be rebooked.
Personal Check Cash Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
PO Box 1237
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at Bayview Inn Bed and Breakfast? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with Bayview Inn Bed and Breakfast. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 25592 times. Modified: 05/22/2012