South Kona District
Areca Palms Estate Bed And Breakfast
Areca Palms Estate is located in the most historic area of Hawaii. Just 10 minutes south of Kailua-Kona. Complementary snorkel and beach gear. Delicious breakfast served. Comfortable and very clean rooms. Peaceful setting close to restaurants and historical sites. Call 1-800-545-4390 or 808-323-2276 for availability. Free WiFi
: 808-323-2276 : 800-545-4390
P.O. Box 489
Captain Cook, HI 96704
View map of area
Aloha! The spirit of Hawaii is here at this B&B on the Big Island of Hawaii. If you are searching for a peaceful, impeccably clean, home away from home, you won't be disappointed when you stay at Areca Palms Estate B&B located in South Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii. Fantastic location for visiting Kailua-Kona, two of the best restaurants in Kona within 2 miles, snorkeling and beaches nearby, coffee tours and historic sites. We are highly rated in the major guide books. Check out professional reviews in Frommer's, Lonely Planet, Moon Publications, Pauline Frommers guide books.
After a restful nights sleep, you will arise to a wonderful breakfast prepared just for you. You will have an opportunity to meet and chat with other guests from every corner of the world, share your Island experiences with them and learn of their discoveries. Your B&B hosts will act as your personal concierge to help you plan your day to make the most of your time here on the Big Island. The list of possible activities is endless, and, if you choose, we are here to guide you through the myriad of choices. Daytrips are typed for the guest, details on adventures to the Volcano, North Kohala, South Kona, and the North tip. We are located close to some of the best snorkeling in all of Hawaii. We will supply you with all of your needs for the day including, snorkel equipment, beach mats, beach towels, coolers, blue ice and more. Guest refrigerators are available to keep your drinks and snacks cool.
Relax while you enjoy the sunset which Hawaii is known for, read a book while reclined in the hammock, talk story with other guests or relax in your room equipped with TV and DVD players., the choice is yours. We are just minutes from some great restaurants both locally and in Kailua-Kona. We will be glad to share our personal experiences with you on where to dine, or, you can read our "Turtle Book" to see the menus of our local restaurants.
Aloha, Steve and Janice Glass
- Easy to find but peacefully quiet. Located in the heart of Kona coffee country 20 miles south of the Kona Airport, 10 miles south of Kailua-Kona. Located with easy access to the Highway but no traffic noise. We will provide you with a map on how to locate our B&B.. A confirmation with a map to help you find us will be emailed to you after we receive your reservation.
- Guests may choose from four spacious rooms with either an ocean or garden view. All of our rooms are tastefully decorated with beautiful linens and fresh flowers. For your convenience all rooms have private baths, Color TV/cable, robes,fans,hairdryers. Daily maid service is provided.
THE ROSE ROOM: is very spacious with ocean views. This room has a queen bed, chair, sofa, TV & VCR. Robes,fresh flowers and a very large full private bath.
THE LANAI ROOM, a tropical motif, has a private entrance, private lanai (covered porch), queen pedestal bed, day bed and overlooks the gardens. This room is equipped with a private shower bath.
THE GARDEN ROOM has a view of the beautiful gardens and banana grove. This room has a queen bed and table and chairs. Robes, fresh flowers and a full private bath.
THE BLUE WILLOW ROOM has a four poster antique double bed and an ocean view. Private bath located across the hallway.
- $120-$145 per night, double occupancy. Extra person $30, plus state taxes.
- Everyday our guests receive a unique breakfast. We try not to repeat an entree during your stay unless by request. Breakfasts include Kona coffee or tea, tropical juice, fresh fruit and entree plate, fresh baked pastries or breads. Hawaiian flavors of syrups, jams and jellies. Guests rave about the breakfasts. Many of the fresh fruits are grown here on our property. We cater to special dietary needs. If you need to get an early start we will provide you with a "Breakfast to Go".
- A charming country atmosphere is created in the large living room with it's cathedral ceiling and hardwood floors. Unwind in the comfort of cushioned wicker furnishings and let your hosts spoil you with their gracious hospitality. The large lanai (deck) overlooking the park-like setting, and distant ocean view is pure delight to the weary traveler. Expansive lawns and flowering gardens will help you relax Hawaiian style!
Wifi, guest refrigertors, and complimentary snorkel gear, boogie boards, coolers and all you may need for the beach nearby.
Cable/Satellite TV Innkeeper onsite Internet Access On-site Activities Private Bath Private Lanai Queen Bed
- Cancellation must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund of deposit. If cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival, we will make every attempt to obtain another reservation for the nights reserved. If we are unsuccessful, we will bill your credit card for the nights reserved. A $25 processing fee will be charged for all room cancellations
Personal Check Cash Traveler's Check
- Book Online
- Check Availability
: Steve and Janice
P.O. Box 489
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at Areca Palms Estate Bed And Breakfast? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with Areca Palms Estate Bed And Breakfast. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 63388 times. Modified: 12/19/2013