Our lovely B&B is centrally located on the dry side of Waimea and offers a perfect base from which to explore the entire island.
Aaah the Views
A small, peaceful, beautiful bed and breakfast, centrally located for exploring the entire island.
Street: 66-1773 Alaneo Street Mailing: PO Box 6593
Kamuela, HI 96743
View map of area
Our bed and breakfast is located next to a seasonal stream with frequent rainbows, and spectacular views of Mauna Kea summit across the rolling pasture land.
We are surrounded by miles of rolling hills and the clean upcountry air of Waimea, just 15 minutes from the sun-kissed Kohala Coast. From our large picture windows in the common area, you can watch the colors of sunrise and sunset paint the open landscape of Mauna Kea. From many windows, you see peaceful vistas on which to rest your eyes, including Mauna Loa, Mauna Kea, and Hualalai, three of the five shield volcanoes that comprise this island, as well as the lush green foothills of the majestic Kohala Mountains.
This Kohala area of the Big Island is known as a center for healing and renewal. The "mana" of old Hawaii can still be powerfully felt here. Whether you come for business, vacation or have specific needs for healing, "Aaah, the Views" is designed to enhance your experience of this energy.
We have added special touches to assure your comfort in this environment of peace and beauty. It is quiet here, with birdsong and rainbows. When the stream is running, it is like an ambient massage. The air is crisp and invigorating. In these surroundings, you can enjoy deep, peaceful nights of sleep. When you arise, you will find a delicious, healthful breakfast with the fruits and treats of Waimea. You will also have access to regenerative chair or table massage, or just take a stroll through our healing surroundings...
Aloha, Derek and Erika Stuart
- We are located in a small, quiet neighborhood in a country setting just outside of Waimea, also known as Kamuela. Waimea is a mecca for artists and artisans whose work can be found in the superb galleries lining the main street. Waimea also boasts a great collection of restaurants ranging from casual to fine dining. There are grocery stores, banks, gas stations, local coffee spots and gas stations. A perfect base location.
- THE DREAM APARTMENT
This spacious suite-sized room includes a comfortable California King bed and under a beautiful bay window, lies a single bed in a skylit alcove which directly overlooks the stream. It has a beautiful, private bathroom with hardwood floors, jetted tub, outdoor hot shower, private deck and more. It is peaceful, private and beautifully appointed.
THE TREETOP SUITE
A lovely two-room suite, perched in the trees, which can sleep up to six guests with private entrance, private bath and deck, TV-VCR, microwave,2 mini fridges,bathrobes, free video library,alarm clocks, hairdryers, iron, music system and more. The two bedrooms each have their own name, the STREAM ROOM AND SUNSET ROOM. The Stream room side is a formal bedroom with a queen bed, double loft bed, stunning views and a deck which wraps between the two bedrooms. The Sunset room has a queen loft bed, a twin bed down below, distant coastal views, stunning Sunset views and, flat screen TV and more. The rooms share a full bathroom with double sinks, a tub/shower and thick soft towels.
STREAM ROOM AND SUNSET ROOM These two rooms when rented together, make up the Treetop Suite. The two rooms can be rented individually for the economical traveler. When rented separately, the bathroom is shared.
PLEASE SEE OUR SITE FOR PHOTOS AND ADDITIONAL DESCRIPTIONS.
- Dream Apartment: $195 per night
Treetop Suite: $195 per night
Stream Room: $135 per night
Sunset Room $125 per night
All rates based on double occupancy. Single occupancy- take $10 per night off rate
$25 for each additional guest.
- Enjoy a lively hosted breakfast daily full of delicious treats: buffet style with island fruits, fresh eggs, fresh pastries and breads, yogurts, bagels, muffins,a selection of island honey and spreads, cereals,oatmeal, juices, fresh coffee and tea. It's a fun time for guests to meet and talk story.
- All rooms are equipped with complementary wifi and numerous amenities. Parking is free. We have a stunning communal lanai off the main house which is a great place for guests to relax after a day of adventure. We provide guide books, movies for viewing in your rooms and a host of beach toys ranging from beach chairs and mats to boogie boards.
Cable/Satellite TV Innkeeper onsite Internet Access King Bed Kitchen Private Bath Private Entrance Private Lanai Queen Bed Shared Bath
- The preferred method of payment is cash, checks or travelers checks. If you choose to pay by Visa or Mastercard, an additional 3% processing fee will apply. All reservations are secured by credit card at the time the reservation is made. For cancellations outside 30 days, a $50 booking fee is applied to your card. Cancellations between 72 hours and 50% of the reservation. Cancellations within 72 hours are charged 100% of the reservation. Any refunds would be based on our ability to fully rebook the accommodation.
Cash Master Card Traveler's Check Visa
: Derek and Erika
Street: 66-1773 Alaneo Street Mailing: PO Box 6593
Have you stayed with us?
Have you stayed at Aaah the Views? Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Association would like to know about your experience. Please use the form below to tell us about your stay with Aaah the Views. Your comments will be sent to the association as well as to the inn-keeper.
Please do not include any urls in your message. Domains should be written as www.site-dot-com. Fields with * are required.
This listing has been viewed 38625 times. Modified: 02/03/2013